Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you are looking for hand dyed artisan yarns and unique crochet patterns... well... you have come to the right place!
Scroll down to find out more about:
- Artisan Yarns
- Crochet Patterns
- Myself & Northern Knots
Thank you again for visiting! I hope you take the time today and everyday to be awesome and express your creativity. :)
Not all yarns are created equal, that's why I source only the best quality yarns to dye. Each and every yarn base has been worked and tested by me personally. Only the yarns that I truly love make their way to the shop.
All of my crochet patterns are created to be fun and unique. Patterns for you to create awesome projects for both kids and adults. Skill level is noted on each pattern listing as well as more information regarding the pattern.
Some of my most popular patterns contain colour-work. Do not be intimidated! The technique is quick and easy once you get the hang of it! As always, I am here to help if you have any questions.
About Northern Knots
Northern Knots was created and is run by mostly myself, Amanda. Though I do have some really amazing people who help me bring everything together. And I must give them a big public "Thank You!" for all their love;
- Michelle, my wonderful tech-editor and friend who makes sure that every pattern is written correctly and without mistakes. She also helps me pull all my wild and crazy ideas together.
- My lovely group of pattern testers, they work every pattern and test them all thoroughly giving feedback and helpful notes.
- My friend Fi of Fiber Fools has been my yarn dyeing mentor and is always there with encouragement and to bounce ideas off of.
- Hubby and my kiddos for supporting this creative dream of mine.
- All the awesome people on social media who take the time to comment and message me with feedback and ideas. You all are amazing! :)